Leave and related provisions - what employers should know
Minimum statutory leave requirements in terms of the BCEA (annual, sick, family responsibility, maternity, parental) and guidance around leave calculation and leave administration for employers.
[Copyright - Judith Griessel.]
- 8 pages
- How to answer leave queries from staff
- How to calculate and grant leave
- Annual leave
- Sick leave and medical certificates
- Family responsibility leave
- Maternity leave and the legal protections for preganant and breastfeeding employees
- Parental leave (including paternity, adoption and surrogacy leave)
- Copyright - Judith Griessel (all rights reserved). This licence is for one download and use. The document may not in any way be copied, distributed or disseminated.