Employment Contracts - the fine print and risks explained
If you want to know about the legal complexities and practical issues that can and should be addressed by the employment contract, and how to do it, find out here.
A comprehensive employment contract can circumvent many typical employment-issues and save the employer money and headaches going forward. We share solutions and tips based on many years of experience in employment law.
[Copyright - Judith Griessel]
- 11 pages
- Pre-emptive solutions for typical employment issues
- Introduction - minimum requirements - BCEA
- Legal nature of employment contract and why this is important
- Types and categoires of employment - terminology
- Format and contents of the employment contract - recommended clauses to minimise potential challenges and legal disputes